Additional Support Channels

Don’t forget about the additional support channels below. And remember to visit the Team Member Resources page for direct contact information and additional resources.

Team Member Support Services (TMSS)


  • MyWay – PeopleSoft – Don’t know how to login? Having trouble navigating the self-service features?
  • Non-benefit related questions – question about compensation, team member labor relations, learning and performance, general HR policies or worker’s compensation?

Voluntary Benefits Service Center

Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

Powered by the Farmington Company

  • Insurance carrier contact information – Have a question about voluntary benefits? (e.g. pet insurance, home & auto or accident insurance)
  • Explanation of benefits – Need help with a claim? Is it unclear to you what the insurance covered on a particular claim?

Benefit Advocate Center FAQs

What is the Benefit Advocate Center?

The Benefit Advocate Center (BAC) is designed to be an extension of your HR team by offering a team of advocates who specialize in understanding the technical nature of benefits. They are available to you free of charge to help you better understand and use your benefits package to its fullest extent.

How do I contact the BAC? What are the hours for the BAC?

You can call TMSS at 551-996-2877 and listen for the prompt for the direct connection to the Benefit Advocate Center. You can reach your team of advocates Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

You can also reach out anytime via email at

Am I able to leave a message after hours?

Yes, you can leave a message and your advocate will respond to you by the end of the following business day.

Will my issue be handled confidentially?

Yes, your advocacy team works for you. They are ready to handle any situation in a discrete and confidential manner.

Can my spouse call the BAC on my behalf? Or may I call the BAC on behalf of my covered adult child?

Yes.  Upon written consent.

The following scenarios may arise:

  • A team member may call on behalf of a spouse or dependent over the age of 18;
  • A spouse may call on behalf of a team member or dependent over the age of 18
  • An adult child may call on behalf of a parent

The BAC advocate will verify the identity of the caller AND obtain written authorization from the claimant prior to sharing PHI. An authorization form will be emailed, faxed or mailed to the claimant requesting their permission for the BAC employee to further assist.

If a written agreement is not provided, the BAC advocate may not assist further with benefits or claims resolution.

There are also times when a HIPAA authorization is required to contact a provider, collections agency or to assist with a claims appeal. Your advocate will request authorizations from you or your family members as needed.

What are some examples of issues the BAC can help me with?

The BAC will help you with health benefits questions, prescription/pharmacy coverage and claims issues, amongst other things.

For questions about your voluntary benefits you can reach out to our Voluntary Benefits Service Center toll free at 1-844-428-6688; open Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. For other, non-benefit related questions, please reach out to Team Member Support Services (TMSS) by calling 1-551-996-2877.

Can the BAC help me with a bill I received from my doctor?


Can the BAC help me find a doctor?


Can the BAC help me with team member benefits like retirement or PTO?

If your issue cannot be resolved by the BAC, they will be able to ensure that your issue or concern is directed to the appropriate department or vendor so that it can be resolved in a timely manner.

Will the BAC be able to answer questions pertaining to my paycheck?

The BAC can assist you with most of your benefits related questions, excluding voluntary benefits. If your issue is not resolved by the BAC, they will be able to ensure that your issue or concern is routed to the appropriate department so that it can be resolved in a timely manner.

Can I call the BAC for information on HMH policies?

Yes. Your advocate can assist with inquiries and provide information related to your benefit policies.